Sunday 30 March 2014

Welcome T3CHSMASHERS!

Ok so...everyone should probably know me from my YouTube channel which is also called "T3CHSMASH". The main idea for this blog is to put everything here that I wasn't able to make a video on so keep checking back for more and more posts. In this first post I'll answer most of the questions some of you have asked. So here it is:

#1.

Q: What's your favorite mobile OS?

A: My personal choice of Operating Systems for smartphones is Android. Although, I do own an iPhone 5 along with my HTC One and Nexus 5. In my opinion, iOS is VERY stable and almost nothing gives trouble but at the end of the day I prefer Android over iOS for daily use because of the customizability and capabilities.

#2.

Q: What is your daily driver?

A: Up until ~2 days ago, my daily was the HTC One M7 running Beanstalk 4.4 rom with TeamSeven's kernel and stock clock speed. Presently its the Nexus 5, running Beanstalk 4.4.2 rom with the stock kernel and clock speeds. This phone just handles everything I throw at it with ease and makes the HTC seem slow. I didn't think that was even possible, but its an amazing phone for an amazing price and if you're in Trinidad it'll cost you approximately $3500TT which is around the same price as the Galaxy S4 and its specs are MUCH higher than the S4 and its running pure Android so lag is non-existent.

#3 (This one was a personal question not a public one)

Q: Why do you hate Touchwiz so much? (LOL)

A: Being an owner of a Galaxy S3 and S4, its kinda ridiculous having a high end phone where you have to wait on your dialer app to open. That's my MAIN reason. In addition to that, I don't like the overly cartoon-ish look and the EXTREMELY long wait for updates. However, I don't mind using Touchwiz on a Note device because the Note series is the only series I came across that flew through Touchwiz with ease! I mean..the features are cool and everything, but its just a bit overbearing with the lag.


And lastly......

#4

Q: What type of camera do you use for your YouTube videos?

A: I currently use an iPhone 5 to shoot my YouTube videos...yes..an iPhone 5. However instead of using the stock camera app, I use Filmic Pro ($4.99), which gives you a lot more manual control over many variables such as Exposure, Focus and White Balance Lock, Manual Focus, Manual Exposure and MUCH more. Feel free to check it out if you have an iOS device and you're into photography. In addition to the phone that I use and the app, I use window light for my lighting.


So...I hope that wraps up most of the questions that you guys had and feel free to keep shooting more at me. I'd love to hear more from everyone and share what I know and hear what you know also. Look for me on Social Networks at...

Facebook: www.facebook.com/t3chsmash
Twitter: www.twitter.com/t3smash
Google+: www.google.com/+t3chsmash1

1 comment :